Traditional Dalmatian old stone villa was carefully renovated to become an elegant penthouse ideal for your Mediterranean trip!
The villa consists of the ground floor and an attic with fantastic views over picturesque Bay of Kotor. The house offers a fully private area, private patio with a barbecue set.
On the ground floor there is a lounge area with fully equipped kitchen which has access to a cozy balcony with panoramic views of the Bay of Kotor, the old town of Kotor and Lovcen majestic cliffs - the perfect place for a morning cup of coffee in the rays of the rising sun and the peaceful surface of the bay.
- Living/Dining room: 25m², fireplace, one 3-seater sofa (convertible into double sleeper), armchair, TV, home cinema, dining table, 6 chairs, air condition;
- Kitchen: 8m², fridge-freezer, oven, coffee maker, electric kettle;
- Bedroom: 14 m² with fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers;
- Bathroom: 4 m², washing machine;
- Terrace: 40 m²
- Parking free of charge
- Long term ( 12 months) 375 euro+ utility (water, electricity, Internet)
- Medium term (from beginning October-end of April) 300 euro + utility (water, electricity, Internet)
- Pets not allowed